South Square and Ogier Conference, London
South Square and Ogier will be holding an afternoon conference and networking cocktail reception on Thursday 21 March 2019 at The Law Society, London.
Our specialists panels will discuss some of the key issues related to offshore restructuring and cross-border insolvency. Felicity Toube QC (South Square) will be chairing the conference.
Topics to be covered:
Panel 1 – Navigating Offshore: The latest developments in offshore restructuring techniques
– Marc Kish, Partner, Ogier (Cayman Islands)
– Brian Lacy, Partner, Ogier (British Virgin Islands)
– Adam Al-Attar, Barrister, South Square
– Alan Hudson, Restructuring Leader, EY (United Kingdom & Ireland)
Panel 2 – Spotlight on Receivers: The use of court appointed receivers in offshore insolvency and asset recovery scenarios
– Nick Williams, Partner, Ogier (Jersey)
– Mathew Newman, Partner, Ogier (Guernsey)
– William Willson, Barrister, South Square
– Jeremy Goldring QC, South Square
– Mark Shaw, Head of Restructuring, BDO (London)