The Forward Thinking Conference
South Square’s Dr Riz Mokal will be speaking at this years conference on Friday 10th November 2023. The day’s agenda is ready and registration for attendance (in person or online) is now live.
The agenda is as follows:
- Corporate Insolvency Regimes Through The Years: Have We Got It Right With The Regimes We Have? by Professor Andrew Keay, University of Leeds and Professor Peter Walton, University of Wolverhampton
- Diversifying Rescue: Corporate Rescue And The Models Of Receivership by Dr Bolanle Adebola, University of Reading
- The “New” Connected Persons Administration Regulations, 2 Years On: An Evaluators Perspective by Stuart Hopewell FCICM, Pre Pack Pool Ltd
- The FCA’s Consumer Duty And Its Potential Implications For The Insolvency Sector by Katie Hudson, Holly Holgate, Ross Gemmell & Jack Wheeler, FCA
- Insolvencies Of Gas And Electricity Suppliers, Meghan Bryson & Carl Allen, Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP
- UK Law Governed Contracts And Their Modification In Foreign Insolvency Proceedings by Professor Gerard McCormack, University of Leeds
- X Marks The Cross-Border Restructuring Spot? The Gibbs Past And The Model Laws Future by Professor Irit Mevorach, University of Warwick and Dr Riz Mokal, South Square Chambers
- In Defence Of The Rule In Gibbs by Professor Sarah Paterson, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Disqualification Of Directors And Education Requirements Dr Neeti Shikha, University of Bradford and Professor Rebecca Parry, Nottingham Trent University
There are a limited number of in-person tickets available. To attend in-person at The Spine building in Liverpool, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, online attendees can book free online tickets here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/forward-thinking-insolvency-research-and-technical-conference-tickets-709386212257.